Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weddingfest 2011

I have gotten way behind on blogging but the truth is; there’s not that much interesting stuff going on in our lives.  I knew I should have waited to start the blog after we had kids but I just couldn’t wait that long!

Anywho, this summer has officially been dubbed “The Summer of Weddings” Everyone is getting married this summer and I mean everyone. As of now I am a bridesmaid in three of the five weddings we will be attending this summer and two of those weddings are within two weeks of each other.  Not that I’m complaining mind you, I LOVE weddings and I love the fact that I am not the one planning and spending my precious cash money on them!

Last weekend I hosted a shower for my lovely friend Megan Mullen.  It was tons of fun planning my first shower and I had some fantastic ladies helping me! My friend Ami made cupcake bouquets that were beautiful and yummy to boot!

I am awaiting more pictures (since I was irresponsible and didn't charge my camera I had to rely on the kindness of others) but I hope to post more later.

The best part of planning the shower was that I got to do it for one of my best friends! Megan is an amazing person and friend. Chris and I are so excited that she is marrying Danny and we look forward to our life long friendship with them! I mean, who wouldn't want to be friends with these people? 
We love the Mullen-Browns!

On to June and the first wedding and second shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment