Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Public" Display of Affection

Last night Chris and I were watching Glee and were eating a much needed chocolate dessert and I thought to myself, I have the best husband ever! (I mean, he watches Glee, willingly! I'm sorry if this means temporary revocation of your man card Chris!)
I think it's easy for us to forget how much we are blessed by the people in our lives. I tend to get down a lot and Chris has been a great support in my life these past few years.  He is so good at lifting my spirits with his simple compliments or when I come home from a long Saturday in class and he has cleaned the house or washed my car, and when he prays for me in our daily prayers. Or even when he just gets out of my way after a crappy day at work so I can go work out, clear my head, and go back to being non-evil Hannah again.
So I just wanted to say, semi-publicly, to the three people that read this blog, my husband is the bomb.com.

Thanks for being a team player Chris!

Much Love,
Hannah a.k.a Crazy

Now enjoy some of my favorite pictures of Chris...

The year I bailed on our "Juno" costumes. Here's Paulie Bleaker minus Juno.
Paulie Bleaker and a prego nun

I like when Chris has his Brawny Man look going on.

No words can properly describe this photo. All I know is my Tavern Maid costume was lame compared to the Gay Vampire.

So manly!


Yeah he'll get pedicures with me... be jealous.

Carrying my bag through the streets of Buahston! "'ey Petah!"


I got him to marry me! Sucker!

3 comments:

  1. i like posts like this.
    i think the blogging world needs more people remembering that.

    way to be awesome, chris.

    hannah, you're pretty great, too.

    what's especially dang is that you both acknowledge that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa I always loved when Chris would watch The Hills.

    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better make that 4 people who read your blog! Sorry it took me so long to respond, I've been a lame blogger lately. Wait, that would be implying that I was ever anything other than a non-lame blogger, which would be false. Anyway, yes! Let's be blog friends! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete