Monday, June 13, 2011

Thank You for Being a Friend: "Blanche's" Shower

This weekend I hosted a lingerie shower for my friend Jamie Morris.  Jamie hosted my lingerie shower last year and she did such a great job that I had to return the favor.  I love throwing parties for people and I think I am getting better at it; however, I have a ways to go before I reach Hettie Houghton status so I had some help from some talented ladies.  I made some blueberry scones from scratch that were pretty dang good if I do say so myself. Just a side note; it's probably a good thing I am not a stay at home wife because I would probably bake all the time and weigh as much as a baby humpback wale. Anywho...

Jamie raked in some sweet loot including a "Dance Pole" as the box described it. lol

We had a great time seeing Jamie and meeting her fiance Brad. It was fun to  finally get to meet the man that is marrying our sweet friend. We think she picked a keeper! We also had a roommate reunion with our friend Allison. This weekend really made me realize; Chris and I are so blessed to have such great friends! We are excited for all of the big events happening in their lives and we are so happy to share those experiences with them.

Speaking of big events... the Mullen-Browns will be tying the knot this weekend and we can't wait for it!!!!

Below are some pictures from shower. Forgive the sub par quality of the photos... I believe a new camera will be on the Christmas wish list.
Heart shaped scones, "make your own parfait" bar and mini quiches. Yum Yum!


The lovely Bride to be

"Blanche" and "Sophia"

Allison had some fun games planned for the day. Thanks Alli Rae!

The givers of the Dance Pole
Just practicing... all this lingerie leads to something right?
The Bride and her Mommy.
Jamie was a little too good at this pose!




Why yes that box does say "Spank and Tickle Set"

No comments:

Post a Comment